A helpful device for working in tight and cramped areas, the RIDGID 40617 Shut Quarters Tubing Cutter is a will need to have for any plumber’s toolbox. This tube cutter is specifically designed to be used in restricted areas on small diameter tubing. Rollers function grooves for close-to-flare cuts. Constructed for sturdiness and ease of use, it has robust but light-weight slide and wheel housing and a big knurled feed screw knob that produces clear cuts by straightforward management of slicing stress.
The steel tube cutter features a spare cutter wheel within the knob for optimum uptime.
This RIDGID tubing cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch slicing capability and successfully cuts onerous and tender copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing.
RIDGID covers its merchandise with a lifetime guarantee in opposition to defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the device.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the image of certainty to devoted professionals of the skilled trades. Each device that bears the RIDGID model is engineered to the identical excessive requirements of high quality, energy and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench greater than 80 years in the past.
- Designed to be used in restricted areas on small diameter onerous and tender copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Robust, light-weight slide and wheel housing and enormous knurled feed screw knob guarantee straightforward management of slicing stress for clear cuts
- Rollers embody grooves for close-to-flare cuts
- Tubing cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) slicing capability
- Consists of spare cutter wheel in knob