Makita has delivered a cordless slicing answer for rebar and metal rod with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion cordless metal rod flush cutter (mannequin XCS06ZK, Device solely). the XCS06ZK will reduce as much as #Eight rebar or 1” threaded rod as much as 1/8” flush to the floor. It is powered by a Makita Brushless motor for longer run time, elevated energy and pace, and longer instrument life. For elevated sturdiness, The XCS06ZK is supplied with excessive safety expertise (XPT™) for improved mud and water resistance for operation in harsh situations. It is a perfect answer for work away from an influence supply or in distant places.
It’s a part of Makita’s increasing 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless instrument system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the quickest cost instances of their classes, so that they spend extra time working and fewer time sitting on the charger.
For improved instrument efficiency and prolonged battery life, Makita created Star safety Pc controls™. Star safety is communication expertise that enables the Star Safety-equipped instrument and battery to alternate information in actual time and monitor situations throughout use to guard towards overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For elevated versatility, the instrument will also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star image on the battery indicating Star safety inside.
- Easy slicing of as much as #Eight rebar or 1″ Threaded rod; cuts as much as an 1/8″ Flush to the floor
- Carbide-tipped blade delivers clear burr-free slicing with minimal spark EMISSION
- Highly effective BL Brushless motor delivers 2, 200 RPM for quicker burr-free slicing
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and extra effectively for longer life
- Automated pace change expertise adjusts slicing pace and torque throughout reduce for optimum efficiency