Hitachi’s VB16Y Moveable Rebar Cutter and Bender provides jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically scale back the price of on-site rebar set up. Not like different machines in the marketplace, the VB16Y can each bend and reduce rebar and is well transportable.
- Eight Amp motor, intense energy (530W) that it uniformly bends as much as No. 5 (3/8″, half”, 5/8″) Grade 60 rebar at a most angle of 180 levels
- Variable pace set off with security lock offers manual-like precision and management over the bending pace
- Reference markings on bending plate present for straightforward place adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and accomplished in simply seconds (reduce: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the flip of a pre-set dial, bends will be made in quite a lot of angles
- Extraordinarily low profile design (18.4″L x 8.5″H x 9.1″W), but extraordinarily secure
- 39.7 lbs, transportable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use